Return Policy Information
We want to do everything possible to make your return process smooth and easy. Our guarantee to you is that if you wish to return products for any reason you may send them back to us postmarked within 60 days from the invoice date.
We are proud of the fact that:
- We do not charge a restocking fee.
- We do not require you to contact us beforehand, nor do we require you to get a “return authorization” from us.
- You have up to 60 days from the invoice date to return merchandise.
Please include a copy of your invoice in the return package, or a note with your name, address, and telephone number. We would appreciate a short explanation (although not necessary) as to the reason for your return. Your feedback helps us to understand the needs and concerns of our valued customers and assists us in developing better products.
Qualifying returns are eligible for a refund to your credit card. Please let us know the last four digits and expiration date of the original credit card used for the purchase. If you paid for your order with a cheque/money order, we can issue a refund in the form of a company cheque 30 days after your invoice date – although you are welcome to make a return anytime within the 60 day period.
- All shipping charges become the sole responsibility of the customer, unless it is the error of HerbalSmoking. Any refused or non-deliverable packages will be canceled upon receipt and will be subject to a return-shipping fee by the carrier and this fee will be deducted from the refund amount for the products. Original shipping is non-refundable.
- We are not able to honor requests for product exchanges and store credits.
- Returned items must be in their original, undamaged packaging, and refunds will be issued only for the unused portion of the product returned.
Discrepancies and Shortages
If your order is received with any notable shortcomings, please contact customer service immediately.
All discrepancies, shortages, broken merchandise and any requests for returns must be made within 60 days of the issued invoice date. Any requests for compensation or remediation will not be accepted after 60 days of the invoice date.